What’s Everybody Doing if We’re Stuck in Our Houses?
The Coronavirus is causing cancellations of just about everything and may wind up causing us all to to quarantine ourselves for a while. So what do we do if we are all quarantined for a couple of weeks and can't leave our house? Here are the results of that question that was asked on YouGov.
According to a new survey, the top answers are: Watch TV and movies . . . finally read more books . . . and mess around on the Internet.
1. Watch TV and movies, 35%.
2. Finally read more books, 15%.
3. Mess around on the Internet, 12%.
4. Spend quality family time, 8%.
5. Do a hobby like knitting or painting, 7%.
6. Use social media, 5%.
7. Learn a new skill, 3%.
8. Talk to people on the phone, 2%.