Memorial Day is Coming, and Here are Some Food Deals
COVID-19 may change the way we celebrate Memorial Day this year, but rest assured, we will celebrate regardless. We just need to be a bit more cautious on how we do it.
So although the celebration may not be the typical Memorial Day cookout this year, there are still plenty of restaurants ready to take care of you.
For the veterans and active military members, restaurants are serving up all kinds of discounts. These are some of the food deals that have been announce for the holiday so far. I'm sure there will be more to come.
- Home Chef - Military members get half off their first purchase from Home Chef meal service.
- Hooters - Military personnel save 20% on takeout orders.
- Golden Corral - Show a proper military ID to save 10% off your bill.
- Johnny Rockets - Military members who show up in uniform score a 50% discount.
- Outback Steakhouse - Get 10% off your order by showing a proper military ID.
Of course, all these places may have some restrictions on how they provide their services, so it's always recommended to check with the business first.
Don't forget about your locally owned businesses, either. Keep an eye on their social media and websites for deals and specials.
Most importantly, take some time on Memorial Day to honor the memory of those who gave everything to protect and preserve our country. That's what the day is really about.