How to Order a Free Thanksgiving Meal from Walmart
Ibotta and Walmart have paired together to bring families a free Thanksgiving meal this year.
According to Ibotta, the company has teamed up with Walmart to ensure that families in need can still have a great Thanksgiving. With the COVID-19 pandemic dragging on, lots of families are facing unforeseen hardships and spending less. Ibotta and Walmart wanted to ease the stress and have an offer that everyone can enjoy.
“Walmart is proud to team up with Ibotta this Thanksgiving to put meals on the tables of thousands of families across the U.S. at a time when they may need it most,” said Sarah Henry, Walmart Sr. Director, Content & Influencer Marketing.
You may have seen the commercials about Ibotta, but in case you haven't let me break it down for ya. Ibotta is a free app that offers cash back rewards on items that you purchase everyday. When you shop and pay through the app, you earn cash back on items right away.
As stated previously, Ibotta and Walmart are offering a free Thanksgiving meal to everyone. That is, of course, while supplies last. Here are the NINE goodies that you can get for free:
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
So now, how do you order a free Thanksgiving meal from Walmart with Ibotta?
- Download the free Ibotta App or use the browser extension on your computer
- Follow the instructions to add all nine free Thanksgiving Dinner offers to Your list at Walmart.
- Shop at Walmart in-store with the Ibotta app. Or, link your Walmart Pickup & Delivery account to shop online with the browser extension. Either way, you’ll get cash back.
Yes, you will originally pay for the nine items, but you can get 100% cash back equivalent to the MSRP, making the cost free to you! Add the items to your list in the app or browser extension, then shop at Walmart to get 100% cash back.
The free Thanksgiving meal is designed to feed a family of 5. You don't even have to order all of the items to receive cash back. You can redeem one, several, or all of them! Basically, it's couponing made easy, so what are you waiting for?