H-E-B Announces Purchase Limits
While cases of COVID-19 here in Texas continue to rise, people are stocking up for another potential lockdown. H-E-B has set purchase limits on several items.
H-E-B Newsroom reports that H-E-B has set limits on how much paper products you can purchase to help protect the supply chain here in Texas. The following items apply to all H-E-B stores.
Food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Brisket – Limit 2
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Bath Tissue Multipack – limit 2
- Bath tissue singles – limit 2
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Acetaminophen – 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes – 2 items
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
The above product limits do not apply to Central Market stores. Click here for Central Market product limits.
It's a pain, but when cases go up, people get nervous and the hoarding begins. You can help by staying home if you can, wearing your mask in public, and practicing social distancing as much as possible. Oh, and don't forget to wash your hands.