Time Traveler Spins This Spring at Sliver Dollar City
Texas might need to step up their parks after this Spring.
Branson Missouri. Come for the aging country stars. And in the spring, the new roller coaster.
If you love roller coasters, then you should book a trip to Branson, Missouri this summer. Time Traveler is scheduled to open in the spring at Silver Dollar City and it promises some world records for a spinning roller coaster.
• Fastest – Top speed of 50.3 miles per hour
• Steepest - A 10-story, 90-degree vertical drop…straight down. Custom-engineered to have an immediate out-of-the-station, gravity-driven drop down an Ozarks mountainside.
• Tallest - Custom-designed for mountainous terrain with its tallest point at 100 feet
• First & Only with Three Inversions - a Dive Loop, a Vertical Loop and a Zero-G Roll
• First & Only with a Vertical Loop - A 95-foot tall loop
• First and Only Double Launch – 0 to 47 mph in 3 seconds; 30 to 45 mph in 3.5 seconds