MMMM Potatoes Will Make You Hungry
Here's a catchy tune you should get your office to sing whenever the boss starts bitchin'.
Laura Clery enjoys YouTube. And we, in turn, enjoy Laura Clery.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Peel your potatoes and slice very thin slices either with a knife or mandolin. You can also use a food processor to do this.
- Grease your baking dish with butter.
- Now start laying the potatoes into the dish. After each layer, season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the Half & Half mixture over the layered potatoes, push down to immerse all the potatoes in the cream.
- Bake at 425°F for 50-60 minutes covered with foil, until potatoes are cooked (test with the tip of sharp knife).
- Then take foil off and bake for 10-20 minutes until golden on top
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until fork tender.
- Slice open each potato. Place 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- Add additional toppings..
- Peel potatoes and then cut them up into about equal sizes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add your potatoes. Keep boiling and cook these for 30 minutes, until a fork slides easily into the potatoes. Drain the potatoes.
- Put your potatoes that you drained back into the pot and put back on the burner, low heat. You are now going to just mash them with a spoon or potato masher.
- Add your butter, cream cheese, milk, black pepper and salt and whip until creamy.